You can receive a bill in the mail or you can go paper less and receive an online bill. We offer a variety of payment methods for your convenience.
Paying Your Bill
On-line Payment: On the home page, click on the pay bill button.
Pay-By-Phone: Make a payment at any time on any day by call our pay-by-phone number. You will need your account number and a checking or savings account number and bank routing code, or your credit card information. Our Pay-By-Phone number appears on your statement and is 1-844-241-0258.
Automatic Bank Draft: Have your payment drafted from your checking or savings account. To sign up, complete the Automatic Payment Authorization form that appears on the back of your monthly statement and return it to our office or click the button below.
Recurring Credit Card Charge: Have your payment charged to your credit card automatically. We accept Discover, Visa and Mastercard. To sign up, complete the Automatic Payment Authorization form that appears on the back of your monthly statement and return it to our office or click the button below.
Drop Box: You can drop your payment in one of our convenient drop boxes. Be sure to place the payment stub with your check in an envelope when using a drop box. We encourage customers not to make cash payments using a drop box. Drop boxes are located at:
- Next to the community center in Rachel,
- Next to the fire station in Eagle Valley,
- Next to the Pioche Public Utility office in Pioche,
- Next to the car wash on 4th street in Panca, and
- Next to the Lincoln County Power office at 201 Bullionville Road in Panaca.
Automatic Payment Authorization Form
Budget Bill Plan
If you are interested in balancing the higher cost of your winter and summer electric bills with the lower cost of the fall and spring months, you may want to sign up for our budget billing plan. To participate you must meet the following requirements.
- Have a least twelve months of history at the requested service address.
- Be current with your electric payments at the time of application.
- Sign our budget billing agreement and return to the office. The budget billing agreement can be found by clicking the button below.
You can use the on-line form, or fill out the pdf version and mail or bring in to the office.
Budget Billing Agreement PDF Form
Landlord Payment Guarantee
If you are a landlord that rents units for which the renter must establish electric service with Lincoln County Power, you will be required to guarantee payment for electric service for the unit in the event the renter vacates the property without paying for electric service. The landlord guarantee can be found by clicking the button below.